Skip to main content

PIHU Bani SMART - Bewakoof Bahu | Fun Hindi Moral Stories for Kids | Toy...

My dumb wife come here.Wife come fast.Listen now don't say dumb to me.Why?You are dumb so I'll say dumb to you.Because I'm smart now.You have become funny, not smart.I'm not funny, I'm smart.So I have become Shah Rukh Khan.But you are my husband.You leave all this, Make drink for me.Wait don't explain me further. Why didn't this come down?Because I have become smart. I'm going.Now how my dumb wife will make drink?For that quickly Like & Share the video.Subscribe our ToyStars channel.Let's watch.Now smart daughter in law will make Tang water.Add Tang in water.Mix it.Our drink is ready. I'm smart.Let's quickly put this drink in a bottle.Rhyming.Daughter in law, what are you doing?Wait let me tell you.Mother in law I'm making drink for my husband.Oh My God! Are you making drink or throwing it?No, I'm filling it.Wait let me bring something.Take it, fill with this.Okay mother in law, I'll fill with this. You go.I'm going to dance street.What's this? I know, how to fill with this.Has my bottle been full?What have you done?What have you done?Mom.Mom.No one allows this old lady to dance in peace for 2 minutes.What happened son?Mom see that.What have you done?Oh My God! She is more dumb than Gyan.Excuse me mother in law and my husband.What happened now?That I'm not dumb, I'm smart.Take your juice.I'm going smart daughter in law.I haven't done exercise from so many days.Let's do the exercise.Singing.My legs are hurting. Let's ask daughter in law to massage them.Dumb daughter in law please come here.Dumb daughter in law please come here.Yes mother in law, tell me. What happen?My legs are hurting, please massage them.I'm not massaging the legs.Why?Because you said dumb daughter in law to me.Oh My God!!!Yes.I think I have to make her fool.Smart daughter in law, please massage my legs.Okay, I'm massaging right away.Mother in law lie down. You don't have to lie down that much.What is she doing?Daughter in law, now don't move and massage my legs.Okay mother in law.What is happening in stomach?What has happened?What do I do now?I think I have to do potty.It is out of control now.What do I do?I'm relaxed.Where is this bad smell coming from?Mother in law this bad smell is coming from my potty.Oh My God! Why didn't you go to the washroom?Mother in law you said not to move so I didn't move.And it came.Oh My God!!Mother in law I want to ask one thing.What happened? Speak dumb.Mother in law, Can I get up to wash it?Get out from here.Okay mother in law.Let me see, How has the daughter-in-law done potty?My dear son has come home from office.Yes mom I came after doing the work.I'm very hungry now.Oh My God! It means I have to cook food again.Mom ask daughter in law to cook.Daughter in law please come here.Dumb wife.Dumb daughter in law please come hereMove aside.Yes mother in law, what happen?Please make one packet Maggi for my son.I see one packet Maggi, It will get ready in 2 minute.I'm bringing right now.Because I am.Yes we know. You are smart.Okay, I'm leaving.Singing.First add water.When water will cook, I'll add Maggi.Here's the Maggi, Here I put the Maggi in it.Now let's wait for 2 minutes.Fragrance is coming and 2 minutes are also completed.Let's serve it on plate.Let's add some coriander leaves to enhance it's taste.Let' s cover it else it will get cold.Let's give it to them.Move aside.Smell the Maggi.Had fun, Eat it I have made it by my hand.Let's remove the cover.Oh My God!!Daughter in law, what you have made?Mother i law you asked me to make one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Can JJ and friends help Twinkle? Cody and Nina Join JJ for a playdate at his new treehouse on CoComelon lane for a magical adventure with a star from the sky! Sing along to Twinkle Twinkle little star nursery rhymes for kids Lyrics: Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Verse 2 Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Verse 3 Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Verse 4 Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are.

African Melody Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Let's get musical with CoComelon and Cody's family! Sing along and celebrate Black History Month with us! Lyrics: These are African instruments We play them in different ways Let’s all make some MUSIC! C’mon, it’s time to play! This is the balafon Africa is where it’s found Made of bamboo and wood It makes a sound This is the Fula flute Move your fingers up and down When you play this special flute It makes a sound ! These are African instruments We play them in different ways Let’s all make some MUSIC ! C’mon, it’s time to play! This is the sangba drum You lay it on the ground When you hit the side and bell It makes a sound These are African instruments We play them in different ways Let’s all make some MUSIC! C’mon, it’s time to play!

Yes Yes Fruits Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

It's time to eat your yummy fruits! Sing along with JJ, Cody, Nina and Cody's dad and have fun eating your favorite fruits! Lyrics: Apples, apples, it’s time to eat your apples! Yes, yes, yes. I want to eat the apples! Good, good! Apples are good for you! Yay, yay, yay. We love them, oooh! See, see, Dino likes them too. One, two, three, he ate them up you see. Ha, ha, ha. The apples are all gone now. Yum, yum, yum. We like them, wow. Grapes, grapes, it’s time to eat your grapes! Yes, yes, yes. I want to eat the grapes! Good, good! Grapes are good for you! Yay, yay, yay. We love them, oooh! See, see, Teddy likes them too. One, two, three, he ate them up you see. Ha, ha, ha.The grapes are all gone now. Yum, yum, yum. We like them, wow. Bananas, bananas, it’s time to eat bananas! Yes, yes, yes. I want to eat bananas! Good, good! Bananas are good for you! Yay, yay, yay. We love them, oooh! See, see, Bunny likes them too. One, two, three, she ate them up you see.