Skip to main content

Following In Dads Footsteps Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Parents are our heroes! Sing along to CoComelon's following in dads footsteps song and join JJ as he tries to be like dad! JJ: I follow Daddy’s footsteps I do what he does I follow in Dad’s footsteps I try because If Dad can try Dad: Da dee doo da da! JJ: So can I (JJ mimics incorrectly) Da daa dee do doo! What’s Dad doing now? Can I try somehow? I have never Climbed on this before! Okay, here I go Once I try I’ll know If I want to Try some more! JJ: I follow Daddy’s footsteps I do what he does I follow in Dad’s footsteps I try because If Dad can try Dad: Da dee doo da da! JJ: So can I (JJ mimics incorrectly) Doo dee dee da day! What’s Dad doing now? Can I try somehow? I have never Helped like this before! Okay, here I go Once I try I’ll know If I want to Try some more! JJ: I follow Daddy’s footsteps I do what he does I follow in Dad’s footsteps I try because If Dad can try Dad: Da dee doo da da! JJ:So can I (JJ mimics incorrectly) Doo do dee da doo! What’s Dad doing now? Can I try somehow? I have never Tasted this before! Okay, here I go Since I tried, I know That I want to Try some more! JJ: I follow Daddy’s footsteps I do what he does I follow in Dad’s footsteps I try because If Dad can try Dad: Da dee doo da da! JJ: So can I (JJ mimics correctly!) Da dee doo da da!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Years Eve Song 2021 | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Are you ready to celebrate the new year with CoComelon ? Sing along to the 'New Years Eve' song for kids !

Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Can you help JJ with the Teddy Bear blues? Sing along to the CoComelon Teddy Bear song! Lyrics: My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around. So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere. Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues ! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around. So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere . Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around . So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere. Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the t...

12 Days of Christmas Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Get ready for Christmas with CoComelon ! Sing along to the 12 days of Christmas song for kids! What did everybody get in CoComelon Lane? Sing along to this classic holiday song for kids and find out!