Skip to main content

Accidents Happen Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Making mistakes is okay! Sing along with CoComelon and Miss Appleberry as she teaches JJ and his classmates when accidents happen we pick ourselves UP! Lyrics: Uh oh, uh oh, look what I’ve done Uh oh, uh oh, I spoiled my fun! I had an accident, can you see? I had an accident, please help me! Accidents happen; it’s ok! Accidents happen everyday Pick yourself up, try again See if things get better then! Uh oh, uh oh, look what I’ve done Uh oh, uh oh, I spoiled my fun! I had an accident, can you see? I had an accident, please help me! Accidents happen; it’s ok! Accidents happen everyday Pick yourself up, try again See if things get better then! Uh oh, uh oh, look what I’ve done Uh oh, uh oh, I spoiled my fun! I had an accident, can you see? I had an accident, please help me! Accidents happen; it’s ok! Accidents happen everyday Pick yourself up, try again See if things get better then! Uh oh, uh oh, look what I’ve done Uh oh, uh oh, I spoiled my fun! I had an accident, can you see? I had an accident, please help me! Accidents happen; it’s ok! Accidents happen everyday Pick yourself up, try again See if things get better then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Years Eve Song 2021 | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Are you ready to celebrate the new year with CoComelon ? Sing along to the 'New Years Eve' song for kids !

Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Can you help JJ with the Teddy Bear blues? Sing along to the CoComelon Teddy Bear song! Lyrics: My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around. So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere. Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues ! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around. So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere . Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the teddy bear blues. B-b-blues! ‘Cause teddy’s not around today. B-b-blues! Oh, I got the teddy bear blues! Yeah that teddy’s got me down. Looking left, right, all around . So b-b-blue! Under there and everywhere. Yeah. I got the teddy bear blues! My teddy went away. Oh! I got the t...

12 Days of Christmas Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Get ready for Christmas with CoComelon ! Sing along to the 12 days of Christmas song for kids! What did everybody get in CoComelon Lane? Sing along to this classic holiday song for kids and find out!